Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Tease

Again, i want it again...WTF is wrong with me? my mind races, i drive to meet him. The second time i met with the paramedic DOM, i was JUST as scared, just as edgy as the first--actually in some regards MORE--i knew i was going to be pushed to my limits with anal play, i knew he wanted to whip me-which would have been my first whipping ever, and i knew that i wanted it too...

We went over a lunch hour--i took an extended lunch so that we would have about two and a half hours total...

again on the drive out to his lakehouse, i was immediately calmed, aroused, and anxious by being near him...he discussed various things i had told him in emails...various things he had done with other subs...he held in high regard his previous sub who could tolerate almost more whippings than he could give--she would be red and begging for more and he would be sweaty and fatigued...just listening to him talk about that turned me on...i wanted to be that kind of sub...the sub who could recieve ANYTHING a DOM could give and ask for more...

to be continued... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment