Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On Top

Until about one week ago, i had never been on top of a man during sex...i was always VERY nervous about it--friends have told me everything from HORROR stories about the pain from i--to how GREAT it can be...the idea of sitting on top of a man and having him WATCH me have sex with him...the idea that i could come down on his penis wrong and HURT him!! LOL i was a bundle a nerves related to being on top of a guy...two previous DOMs to this one had both asked/told me to get on top of them at some point and i would not...but with my Master, i have and i LOVE it!! LOL Makes me sad that i never tried it before!

There is something incredibly hot about looking down and watching the expression on the face of my Master as i slide up and down Him. i love settling back onto him sometimes and grinding deep but slowly and then leaning forward more and moving him in and out of me quicker...love rubbing my clit on him as i move, LOVE watching his face...as i tighten my pussy around him, lean down onto him, lift up off of him, make myself and him both feel VERY good....

the first time i was on top of my Master, he handled it VERY well...i was SO nervous...AND i was on my period...and it was our FIRST time together!! OMG!! He asked me to lay on him, said that he wasn't asking to be inside me--he knew i was anxious about being on top of a man, he aked that i just lay on him, move on him, rub....so i did--i began grinding my clit on his left thigh and then moved to grinding on his hard dick---i was very wet so his dick slipped and slid against my pussy. He began to manuever his pelvis to get inside me and i did the same--and then MMMMMMMM .... it was wonderful.

Granted this position is a very vanilla position, but the fact that my Master was able to break through my trust and fear issues and help me succeed and enjoy having sex on top of him--THAT is true D/s--a Master who wants his slave to enjoy sexuality every way possible and who is willing to take a few minutes to help his slave work through the fears.

thank you Master--looking forward to next time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment