Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Future Plans....:)

My Master has given me a few clues about what is "in store" for me soon with Him...i am excited, horny, wanting and wet from this knowledge!! i am going to get to taste my Master's cum for the first time soon! mmmmmm the thought of my Master's cock pulsing in my mouth, tasting him---turns me on....:)

we are also going to do more anal play--i am fairly new to anal play and still find it painful at times, uncomfortable at others and intensely pleasurable when i let myself truly relax into it...i am looking forward to being able to enjoy my Master in my ass...he is quite THICK so i am also a little nervous LOL, but mostly excited and horny as hell for it!!

i have told my Master i would like Him to try to fist my pussy as well...He said that we will soon!! :) maybe if i am VERY good, He will the next time we are together?!?! :)

mmmmmmmm cannot WAIT!!

slave s. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment