Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Taste

As i pulled up next to his van, i glanced over and saw a smile that i would later learn was his horny smile--deep breaths, deep breaths...getting out of the car, walking to his van on shaky legs...so scared. As soon as i opened the door though, i knew. i knew he had me. His smell was INCREDIBLE...and then he talked--a brief, "Just relax, everything is fine...just answer my questions", i nodded a consent. That first trip to his lakehouse was terrifying, exhilarating, wonderful...i had spent the past several days outlining almost every kinky, dirty thought i had ever had, detailing childhood abuse, exposing EVERYTHING--raw, exposed...i wanted honesty and i gave it. On the way out to his lakehouse, he mentioned various intimate musings that i had mentioned to him..telling me how hot he found it...asking me various questions about my past sexual history...urging me to expand on what i was telling him. He was so calm, so controlled, and SO turning me on!

When we arrived, i stepped shakily from his vehicle and followed him in--my mind screaming at me that i should not be doing this but my pussy already tingly and wet with anticipation. He showed me around, but more than that--he told me how he expected me to present myself on the bed, on the floor--showed me all the toys he had available for use on me--showed me how easily i could release myself from his handcuffs. He knew what he was doing--he was enticing me, seeing how far he could push.


The session started. Him standing close to me, asking questions, rubbing my breasts over my clothes, then he ordered me to take off my shirt..i faltered and for the first time, but far from the last that day, i saw the glint of exasperation and irritation in his eyes. i removed my shirt and bra--anything to end that look in his eyes but it ended only for a second--as soon as my shirt and bra hit the floor, my hands flew up to cover my breasts--He growled "Don't hide your body from me" as He roughly pushed my hands away and touched my nipples, knowing i craved that. He then tried a succession of clamps on my nipples--finally settling on the strongest he had...they offered the deep burning i desired, gave me pain to focus on instead of the fear. "Bend over" and then i received my first strike--harsh, but wonderful on my still-jeans covered ass. "Take off the rest of your clothes", i faltered again, panicky, shallow breathing, shaking. He relented, slightly, allowing me a blindfold to ease some of the anxiety and then promptly administering several more blows to my ass--the pain knocked me back into my senses, helped stabilize me. I removed my jeans and panties. "On yours knees, ass in the air, head down", i complied, but not without more hesitation, more fear, more internal voices SCREAMING to leave, to end this...and then i found myself with my ass in air, head in carpet, cunt almost dripping, his hands and eyes exploring, seeing everything. i quickly learned to love and hate the submit position, this position means the DEEPEST penetration, the most stinging blows and the deepest pleasure. He started with a small plug, sliding it slowly into my ass...slight stinging, nothing major...but the fear of larger plugs heightened everything...fingers on clit, in pussy, in ass...then without warning the next largest plug--quick, cutting feeling in my ass...more fear. i would pull away each time He touched my ass or my back--blind folded, with no idea what he was going to do next..all my other senses were on alert..He began pushing me back down when i pulled up or away, ordering me down...the irritation clear in his voice...my fear that He would stop is what allowed me to continue--in spite of my anxiety, my humiliation at being in such a vulnerable position in front of Him, my fear of the larger and larger plugs...my desire for the pain and the experience was so great that i was able to continue.

Leading me by the hand to the steps, guiding me since i was still blindfolded, He told me i was doing good--my heart swelled and that is when i realized that i am sub..truly. Even though i HATED some of what he had done to me so far, i LOVED that He liked doing it...i had always been into pain with sex...but this was different--this was submission and it felt right.

Once upstairs, He told me to lay on my back sideways across the bed and to spread my legs...i sank down onto the bed, laid back, and slightly spread my legs...grateful for the soft bed after being on the hard floor, briefly enjoying the way my body felt hyper sensitive to the comfort...my comfort was interrupted by His hands gripping my knees and pushing my legs apart--telling me to "SPREAD YOUR LEGS"---deep breath, deep breath...slowly relaxing my legs...exposing myself completely. The humiliation, the exposure was horrifying and erotic at the same time. He took a vibrator to my clit...pulsing, rubbing, in and out of pussy..."Take it and masturbate"--gingerly taking the large vibrator i move it along my clit--thinking He actually means for me to masturbate as i pleased....a few moments later i feel the sting of a leather strap against my inner thighs, "Put it in deeper"---i move the vibrator into my pussy--about half way in then move it back to my clit..."Be right back", i hear him walk down the steps...i move the vibrator away from my pussy--giving my overly stimulated body a chance to relax..melting into the bed...wondering how much better this will get and if i can control my anxieties enough to continue...

He walks back up the steps...i quickly thrust the vibrator back on my pussy...i am learning...still blindfolded so i can't see what he holds in his hands and then i hear the unmistakeable beep of a digital camera...i freeze, not quite POSITIVE that i heard right and then, yes, another beep. He chuckles, "Feel weird?"...feels exposed i say, embarassed..."Yes". I ask to take off my blindfold...he grants me permission. The light burns my eyes a little, reality comes back...my mind begins screaming, asking myself WHY i am doing this, WHY i want this....but my body stays wet, stays tingly, stays wanting. He moves near me, his cock is THICK..."Pull your legs back, WIDE"..FUCK...i do, not quickly enough though as he swats my ass..."PULL YOUR LEGS BACK WIDE"--in position now. He enters me...my pussy stretching in width to a tightness, a slight burning and then, pounding into me, He thrusts. My body, unaccustomed to a penis, aches..i put my hand on his lower stomach...hoping He will back off a bit...no luck--He pushes my hand away and leans forward, pushing my legs farther forward, making my hips stretch wide and enters me as deep as He can...my body concedes and begins to move past the discomfort, the fear, the intensity and moves into pure pleasure...deep, pounding, angry fucking bringing me to the edge... He thrusts roughly a few more times and then abruptly pulls out, i gasp...he chuckles. "On your knees"...i think He has GOT to be kidding--does He not realize that i was so close to orgasm and my body is exhausted? "Come on, on your knees"...i turn over, force my ass into the air, grateful He lets me rest my upper body on the bed...i feel lube dripping onto my asshole--cold, silky...a finger, then two---tightness, unbelievable stretching tightness--not pain but near...a plug--larger, i gasp--mmmmm--cutting pain, lovely...then a pain searing, burning, cutting through my ass as He pushed his cock into my ass--i cry out...my threshold has been found and anything more will send me over the edge...thankfully He waited, let my body stretch, my mind wrap around the pain knived deep into my ass, my guilt about anal easing and FINALLY just simple fullness in my ass..and then He thrusts--and i swear i will rip open, each thrust feels like a knife on my asshole and unbelievably good deep in my body--a fascinating internal contradiction...

jesus, i am sore, i try to lower my mouth onto His dick as far as i can...gagging often, feeling guilty for not doing better...i inhale and realize that his scent, his cock, his command all arouse me...even this, cleaning his cock with my mouth after he fucked my ass---even THAT was so incredibly hot to me because HE was pleased...

i was now sub

No comments:

Post a Comment