Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some days i just think about it more

Sex is always in my mind--sometimes in the front, sometimes in the background but always in my mind. i think about sex a lot when driving--lol--not sure why, but my mind always go there--makes a road trip a LOT more interesting! :)

Lately my mind has been on sex, intimacy, pain, pleasure...all that is wrapped up in a perfect sexual experience for me! i guess we are all always searching for that perfect time--and maybe it IS always elusive to a degree, but each time i have sex, i think i enjoy it a little more than the last time--i learn my body a little better, i learn my DOM's body a little better....and THAT adds up to a great time! lol

i love being in my thirties, being single, being horny, being me--i am enjoying my life right now! We should all be so lucky!

slave s.

No comments:

Post a Comment