Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Andrew's Cross

i had my first experience on a St. Andrew's Cross recently--for those who are not familiar with what a St. Andrew's Cross is here is a link to a wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Andrew's_Cross_(BDSM)

The DOM who put me on the cross is a friend---His slave, slave v., was present as well--they are a happy and connected couple who really display what all a D/s relationship can encompass. We had met to have a play session--which those of my readers who are familiar with D/s know is NOT an uncommon occurence--i suppose it is similar to meeting with friends to play cards! LOL just a LOT more fun! :)

The day started mildly, since i had never been sexual with this couple before, it had to be eased into. DOM T. began by stroking my neck, relaxing me...His slave was in the room and enjoying seeing what her Master's touches were doing to me...she asked at one point if that is how she looked when He touched her that way--it was very cute, she was obviously SEEING the pleasure that she had always EXPERIENCED. Prior to meeting for the play session, i knew that i might have trouble being sexual with both of them at once right from the beginning and had communicated this concern with the couple...both understood completely and agreed that a play time with only me and DOM T. at the beginning of the session would be fine if i needed it...slave v. even asked for money to go shopping before we started--which i knew was her way of offering to leave, but i did not encourage it because i was enjoying Him touching me while she looked on..for a short time i did really well, was able to really relax and enjoyed having slave v. present until He took my shirt off--i was still in jeans, panties, bra and cami and yet i suddenly felt like i was on display and just could not go further...i told DOM T. that i did need slave v. to leave--BOTH were VERY kind about it, very reassuring, DOM T. stayed close to me as she left which kept me feeling comfortable and safe...

when slave v. left (and since i know she is reading this :) i will go into DETAIL! LOL), He continued stroking and touching me in sensual, soft, erotic ways coupled with kissing, playful biting, etc...it was REALLY hot! i am used to being on my back or knees with a cock or toy inside me within minutes of getting sexual with a DOM--DOM T. likes to tease :) and i have to say i liked it too!! He finally took off my cami, then gave me the choice between taking off my bra or my pants--i chose my pants! LOL had been rubbing myself over my jeans with my hand and grinding into Him for a while so getting my jeans off would give me better access! LOL and that is exactly what i got! i quickly put my fingers on my clit as DOM T. continued to touch me in the MOST gentle, teasing, make-my-panties-wet, kind of way! i tried and tried to get Him to let me touch him--pulled at his shirt and tie, grabbed his dick through his pants--FUCK! i wanted to fuck him and he was NOT going to let me! :) At one point He said if i untucked his shirt that he would stop what he was doing--i stopped trying to untuck his shirt! LMAO! did NOT want him to stop, wanted him to do MORE!! Told him i just wanted to touch his skin--he opened ONE button on his dress shirt and let me feel his stomach--for a SECOND--TEASE!! FINALLY, i grabbed his hand and pulled it down between my legs, but i stopped just "north" of my clit--figuring me would slide his fingers on down--NOPE! he kept it RIGHT there where it served NO purpose and when i tried pushing his hand farther down, he smiled and said, "Nope that was where you put it!" aauuuggghhh!! lol He did then begin touching me--i was SO wet and my clit was throbbing--Dom T. likes to watch--he was paying VERY close attention to my facial expressions, my breathing, my body--i tend to keep my eyes closed a lot during sex, but everytime i opened my eyes, his would be on me--intense, kind, enjoying...

slave v. then texted to see if she should come back--DOM T. asked if i was ready and i said yes, but that i didn't want to be the only one who was naked! LOL he sent her a text back "Come back, get naked"--being the good girl she is, slave v. quickly texted "Yes Master"---gotta love a good sub!! i was nervous about slave v. seeing me with her Master--concerns about jealousy and stuff though flew out the window when she came back--she was in a great mood--talking about her GRANDMOTHER and SCRAPBOOKING of ALL things! LOL while i lay on the couch playing with myself and DOM T. was telling her about me and my expressions a little--it was the funniest and strangely sexiest conversation i have heard in a while--i like how this couple incorporates D/s into their normal life. This is a REAL relationship for them--not a fantasy or role playing relationship.

to be continued when i am not as tired! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment