Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Tease Continued...

Once we arrived at the lakehouse, we immediately went upstairs...he laid out a few toys, showed me how he was going to tie my legs together at the thigh level and fuck me deeply like that...i was sitting on the bed in my work clothes...he was standing at the foot of the bed holding a whip. I asked if i could suck him off--"Yes"--i got excited--started to move towards him---"Am I GOING to let you suck me off with your clothes on?"--no, of course not--first though he did allow me to be blindfolded, then i took off my clothes--with little hesitation this time compared to the first time we were together. He placed nipple clamps on me--tight, but nice...let me put my mouth on his cock while he stood in front of me---licking him, stroking him....then ordered me to kneel on the edge of the bed and he placed a strap around my thighs, handcuffed my hands and had me place my hands on the thigh strap--asking if i would hold onto it or if he needed to tie me down...i promised to hold onto the strap, leaned over, placing my head onto the bed, ass in the air...the tension was unbearable...

he started by dripping lube onto my ass and pussy--fingering both a little and then he leaned into me and fully entered my ass with his cock...the pain was searing, burning, ripping---laying still was difficult but moving made it hurt even more so i held still, he enjoyed my ass---in and out, chuckling when i would gasp each time he pulled all the way out and went all the way back in....he then had me lay flat onto my stomach and was able to penetrate even deeper that way---i was in between pleasure and pain--writhing, wanting, needing...on the edge of bliss and tears at the same time....

he then turned me over, cuffed my hands to the headboard, secured my legs to a spread bar and began fucking with me--vibrators, dildos, clips, clamps, pain, enjoyment, whips, flogs----a mixture of torture and pleasure...

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment