Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Tease--the end

Continued from previous postings..

i lay there, on my back, secured both to the headboard with handcuffs and to a spread bar at my feet--the way He was touching me, teasing me--i just wanted Him inside me...FINALLY He granted this..loosening my legs fromt he bar so that i could lift them up and back, He got between my legs and put His cock in me....mmmmmm....started with a slow deep penetration and quickly went into a pounding, hard fucking--my body resisted at first and then stretched to accomodate Him...good it felt SO good! i had become so aroused and wet from the events leading up to this and my body was writhing in pleasure. He had me turn over and get on my knees--ass in air--again, i felt lube dripping down my ass and pussy then pressure and pain as he entered my ass....mmmmmm. When He was deep inside my ass, it felt SO good, when He was pulling out--it stung badly...i loved the contrast. He came in my ass---felt WONDERFUL, warm, wet. He laid down on his back next to me and i proceeded to clean His cock with my mouth--the lube tasting sweet, my smell on Him, his cock softening but still fun to play with.

i was exhausted, limp, wet, sore...and i had to go back to work--life is so unfair. i peeled myself off the bed, cleaned myself up, got dressed and we got back into his van for the ride back....i was already fantasizing about the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment