Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Master

i am in a new D/s relationship--an older, Hispanic man with a sexy slight Spanish accent. Being with Him is incredibly different than the other three DOM/DOMMEs i have been with--He is taking this very slowly, giving us time to know each other, to learn about what i need and want as a sub. This experience is SO different from my other D/s experiences that i have talked to other subs about it to make sure that this is the "right" way for a D/s relationship to start. LOL

My other D/s relationships involved meeting online, talking sexually, meeting in person, fucking harshly, receiving punishments right away. With this Gentleman (and he is a TRUE gentleman), He is slowly moving forward, exploring my body, letting me relax into Him. Sex with Him is more like making love--very connected, very aware of what i am experiencing...this is NOT what i was looking for when i answered his personal ad and yet, i am drawn to it...struggling with "do i even WANT a long-term relationship?", "if i DO, what KIND of long-term relationship?", "Is this for REAL, is He trustworthy, does He truly care?", "if he does, how could this man POSSIBLY want ME?"...and yet i cannot walk away...i am already intensely attracted to Him.

Last night, we were together for the second time. Rather than feeling nervous, fearful, and edgy all day, i was excited and happy that he was coming to my home. i went about my normal day, with the thought that He would be with me later nestled in the back of my mind. When He arrived, i met Him outside and kissed Him...i think this pleased Him and i KNOW it pleased me! We had a wonderful evening...sitting together talking, learning more about each other's backgrounds, interests, lives--coupled with kissing, gentle gropings :)...i made dinner and enjoyed watching Him eat, had a glass of wine which ALWAYS makes me hornier, when we went to my bedroom, i was excited and had NO problem feeling completely comfortable with Him. For some reason, i don't want to share the details of our sexual time--i will say that it was extremely connected, honest, arousing, intimate, and VERY HOT--let's just leave it at that! :)

When He left, i went to bed and fell into a deep sleep...god, i feel good today! This Master is real...i am safe with Him....that is a GREAT thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment