Monday, March 9, 2009

Masturbation and Self Denial

i am a masturbator..and proud of it! LOL i began masturbating when i was around eleven and have never looked back. i bought my first vibrator when i was nineteen and used it to have phone sex with my DOMME. i began experimenting with a small anal plug when i was 23 or so and until just recently ONLY had the small anal plug--NOTHING larger..now i use a graduated bead plug on a regulard basis and LOVE the feeling of the dual penetration when i put a vibrating dildo in my vagina!

Lately though, i haven't been getting very much satisfaction from masturbating--lol...almost like the intensity of sex with my DOM is SO high that i cannot come close--i still touch myself, even use toys on myself but my goal is no longer orgasm--just wetness and enjoying myself...

i think i am actually going to purposely deny myself orgasm until i am with my Master next--he encourages me to masturbate (as any good Master should! LOL) so i will need to check with him to make sure he is fine with me NOT orgasming! i think waiting will heighten my arousal even more the next time i am with my Master.

do you ever deny yourself orgasm now to enjoy more later??

2 comments:

  1. I'm a masturbator too. lol. I have never denied myself an orgasm as you have described. I have though had orgasm denial during play. One partner made me have to ask permission to cum and then I would have to count down from 10 and would then be able to cum on 1. This meant a great build up and a more powerful orgasm. Another dom would make me masturbate on webcam but I wasn't allowed to cum until he said. I cum very easily so it was very hard for me to hold off the orgasm even though I was ordered to keep masturbating. The final orgasm was more extreme than if I had have cum earlier in the session. I realise this is not exactly what you mean, but there was a form of denial for a greater enjoyment later.
    Enjoy cumming now or later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are VERY lucky to cum so easily! i am intensely jealous! LOL

    ReplyDelete