Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Andrew's Cross Continued

After slave v. got back, she took her clothes off and all three of us starting touching each other--i rubbed her clit, she kissed my nipples, DOM T., was touching us both...slave v. did taste me as did DOM T. and then DOM T. brought out his restraints. He put soft black cuffs on my wrists and ankles--they had clips which then attached to the cross. i stood in front of the cross while he clipped them on and suddenly realized just HOW restricted my movement was going to be--a little freaky actually because i had only been restrained once before and nowhere NEAR this securely. i was facing the cross, so unless i turned my head awkwardly, i could not see DOM T. or the tools he was choosing to use..the first strike stung with a fire but the pain faded quickly..i think he first used a paddle on me--i had told him i was nervous about the paddle--thought it would hurt A LOT and that is what he started me with--so very DOM-like! LOL When he switched to the whip, i LOVED it--the sting was intense but not in a wide area and later the marks the whip left were my favorite--they were VERY pretty in my eyes. From time to time, DOM T. would come around to the front of the cross and kiss me, grab me by the hair, ask me questions. Sometimes He would lash the whip against my pussy, my inner thighs. He rubbed my clit and put his fingers in me....At one point my left hand was feeling numb so He let my hands free and told me to keep them on the lower part of the cross...i was only able to keep my hands there for two lashes before i had to ask him to restrain me again..He did and laughing slightly said "You just couldn't keep your hands down could you?"--i couldn't, i needed that outside retraint to force me to submit--perhaps someday i will be a good enough sub to submit without that outside restraint but as of now i cannot submit at that level. He then picked up the riding crop, came around to my front, grabbed me by the hair and kissed me deeply, delivering three lashes to my shoulders while doing so...between the turn-on of the kisses and the pain from the lashes, i was breathless...He then went around to my back, and i felt him touching my pussy again, then He put a vibrator in my pussy--moving it in and out, then left it in place--telling me to keep it there--i heard the riding crop whip through the air but felt only a small area of skin stinging, He did this again and again..sometimes not touching me at all but the anticipation and wondering of whether the next one would strike me, where it would strike, how hard it would strike was intense and left me trembling. He then knelt between my legs and used the vibrator to fuck me...hitting my g-spot again and again...i said "ok, ok, ok" and slave v. said something to the effect that it was too much for me...DOM T. said, she didn't say her safe word so it is fine...a few more thrusts of the vibrator into me and i just could not handle more so i said my safe word and He immediately stopped, came around to my front and said "Okay, tell me what you need"--THOSE words would have brought me to my knees had i not been held fast to the cross--those kind, loving, gentle words...i cannot explain it--unless you are a sub and have experienced the relief, the feeling of safety that washes over you when a DOM respects your safe word--i said i needed a break...i was simply too stimulated and felt like a wet noodle. He granted my need and took me off the cross...i shakily sat down and realized i was incredibly wet...

It was now slave v.'s turn on the cross--she HATES being whipped...wanted her Master to have another sub to put on the cross rather than her which is how i came to meet them. Once she was secured to the cross, DOM T. picked up his larger paddle and struck her square on the ass, HARD...she was PISSED!! LOL He then moved to the riding crop and gave her a few lashes with that...i wanted to see her face when he struck her--to see what i might look like at the moment the whip or crop struck...DOM T. told me to stand by him and told slave v. to look at me...omg--she was SO angry and he had not even struck her...i asked DOM T. to not do it--i didn't want her angry with me, i love the pain so it seems foreign to me that she does not...DOM T. said that i had asked for this so it was going to happen--i felt horrible...but then he didn't strike her--and i was SO relieved! i sat back down and DOM T. gave slave v. a couple more light lashings and let her off the cross.

We sat and chatted for a few minutes--during which i suggested what i would like to do next....

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment