Saturday, March 7, 2009

As a College Student

i came out as a lesbian my freshman year of college...think on some level i always knew, and despite my desires to be dominated by a man, i will ALWAYS identify myself as a lesbian first. My first experience with the DOM/sub life was when i was 19, i met a DOMME who lived in Colorado, was married, with kids--basically EVERYTHING you don't want! She came to my college town about once or twice a month for business, everything else was online or on phone....

When she came to town, we would meet in her hotel room--always the same hotel, always a suite on the sixth floor--when i would arrive, the door would always be slightly ajar, she would always be sitting on the couch...the first time, i tentatively knocked, waiting for a response, hesistant and then i pushed the door open slightly, calling her name...no response. i opened the door the rest of the way and saw her--her eyebrow raised at me. She had told me that i was to come in and immediately get undressed--i never thought she MEANT that, lol. She DID. i started to say hello, blah, blah, blah--she stood up abruptly, pointed to the floor in front of her and said one word "NOW"...shit.

Naked, on my knees in front of her, my head lowered, eyes appropriately downcast...she finally spoke to me. "You are NOT what i expected...you have not obeyed a single order i gave you in preparation for coming here tonight" She was right, of course, i had assumed the online/phone stuff was just talk...hadn't really even paid attention to the orders she had given me...i do know that i failed in at least five ways before even arriving. Looking back, i am shocked she didn't order me out of the room instantly. Grabbing my hair, which was long and pulled back, she lifted my head up to look at her--pointed to the bathroom and said "Prepare yourself for me". I got up, walked quickly to the bathroom where i found Nair, a razor, red lipstick, vanilla body spray and a dildo...she knew i would not have prepared myself in advance. i started to shut to the door--the tip of her shoe stopped me--"Nope", she meant to teach me a lesson of humiliation.

i quickly read the Nair bottle, smoothed it onto every visible hair on my pussy, rinsed off my hands and realized that i would have to stand there NAKED with this horrible smelling chemical on my cunt for SIX minutes--what was i supposed to say, to do?? She stood in the doorway, arms crossed, looking a strange mix between pleased and angered. For six SOLID minutes her eyes did not leave my body. i was sweating from the anxiety of it. Wiped off the Nair, grabbed the razor, flicked off the few remaining hairs that the Nair didn't take off, set the razor down, ran my hand over my baldness and looked up at her with a smile. "Pleased with yourself?" she asked, i nodded..."Don't be"--my smile vanished. Picked up the lipstick--smoothed it on my lips, sprayed the body spray--pleased with myself for remembering the three spots she wanted it sprayed at--neck, between my breasts and inner thigh. i looked at her, questioning the next step. She nodded, stepped back, pointed to the bed. i grabbed the dildo and went to the bed. She had instructed me to deeply fuck my cunt to the point of pain before arriving. When i had walked in the door, after removing my clothes, the first thing she did was thrust her fingers into my cunt--twisted her fingers and said "No way"...then i had been ordered on my knees in front of her. Now i was going to having to basically rape myself with a large dildo in front of someone who i had first met in person only 26 minutes earlier. i sat on the bed and thought i was going to be sick, She sat in a chair at the foot of the bed, lit a cigarette and raised her eyebrow again. i laid back, my mind trying to comprehend what my body so desperately wanted but what my mind was telling me to flee. i took the awkward dildo in my hand, gingerly touched it to my cunt, met NO resistance--i was soaking wet. My body was betraying my mind. "Until I say STOP"...jesus, how long until She WOULD? My forearm was already getting tired, my pussy already feeling slightly punished...by the time the word "Stop" was uttered, my pussy felt raw, my breath was ragged and my legs were trembling. i lay there, eyes squeezed shut, sweat wetting my hair. She walked up to the side of the bed, nude now...oh GOD--women are so beautiful. The curves of the hips and breasts, the fullness of the thighs and ass. i could see her cesarean scar above a neatly trimmed patch of hair, a tattoo on her foot...

She sat on my face, not before warning me to get comfortable because She would be on me until she came...as she settled onto me, i realized that i was tasting my first woman--i had finger fucked other women, but never tasted...She was sweet. She smeared her wetness all over my face...i inhaled her so deeply that days later i would swear i could still smell her. Feeling her clit pulse in my mouth as she ground her pelvis onto my head...god, THAT was sub heaven....

No comments:

Post a Comment