Sunday, March 15, 2009

Session with my Master

i had my third session with my Master yesterday--the evening before i had baited my Master--not consciously, but looking back that is what i was doing--trying to get him to beat me--trying to force his hand...but he would not have his hand forced. We had a wonderful time--deep, intimate and i was able to accomplish two things WITHOUT pain for the first time ever!!

Master was able to fist me AND we had anal sex for the first time--my Master is so kind and concerned about my body and how i feel--he took a long time to get me aroused and wet, put plenty of lube on his hand and slowly began entering my pussy with his hand--the feeling was WONDERFUL! A deep stretching bordering on pain, but on this side of pleasure. Anal with my Master was a TOTAL surprise AND incredibly HOT!! Master VERY slowly entered my ass--the slowness of his entry and by pushing against his penis as he was entering allowed me to accomodate him with NO pain--i was SHOCKED! LOL i lay there with his penis inside me in a slight state of shock that i wasn't on the verge of tears from the pain! i think i even kept saying something like "I can't believe you are in my ass and it feels SO good!!" LOL Master then came in my ass--i could feel his cock pulsing inside me as a warm feeling from his cum spread into my stomach...mmmmmm. i am proud i was able to submit to my Master for anal sex and fisting--i am DELIGHTED that i actually enjoyed both activities SO much!

On a different train of thought--i recently had a "friend" tell me that men who are into being dominant are rapists who seek to overpower young girls and destroy them for life...now--i do not believe ANY of my previous DOMs are rapists/child molesters/criminals--i am VERY careful who i submit to...but i do acknowledge that until my current Master, i was involved with DOMs who were interested ONLY in harsh domination, completely oriented on pain/sex and COMPLETE submission--don't get me wrong--especially paramedic DOM is also a VERY good man--he is just into the harsher side of DOMing...the DOM i have now though, and another DOM i know who is also a VERY gentle DOM, are SO far from that image of a rapist that it is ridiculous...i wish people would do research before vocalizing such ignorances.

No comments:

Post a Comment