Friday, June 19, 2009

Glow

After a very good pain session, i feel successful, proud, glowing...last night i played for the first time since my former Master dismissed me. i played with a DOM friend who i have played with once before. This time was very different from the first.

When He arrived, He told me to strip everything off, get on my knees and begin sucking His cock. As i began sucking Him, He took His belt and started lashing me on my ass and pussy. It had been several weeks since i had had ANY pain and a few months since i had had a high level of pain. The lashes provided that wonderful mix of pleasure and pain that all masochists seek. He then had me lie on my back and spread my legs and pussy lips and He began lashing my exposed pussy while fucking my face...the pain at times became very intense and i would close my legs only to spread them again a few seconds later to take more lashings...then He ordered me onto my knees and began caning me...my first time with a cane. It was WONDERFUL!! The sharp, centered pain made me grow very wet.

He ordered me onto my bed and began fucking my pussy, using the cane on my breasts at times. When He grew tired of my pussy, He had me lay my head over the edge of the bed and began fucking my throat while intermittently caning me, pinching my nipples, telling me what a whore i am. Then He said that He had brought a stun gun with Him...asking me if i wanted that...i said i did not know. i DID want it, but was scared of wanting it! He brought the stun gun in and used it on the back of my thigh...the first shock was painful, but not horrible. The second shock was to my left inner thigh..VERY painful, i begged Him to stop but instead He ordered me back on my knees, legs spread and put the stun gun on my pussy. It felt like fire was burning through my cunt...thankfully He stopped at that point, ordering me to the living room and began using a more rigid cane on me. My back and ass were so tender already that i could only tolerate about ten blows before i was begging, sobbing, pleading with Him to stop...He did after a few more blows and ordered my mouth onto His cock again.

It was a great time...i think i shocked Him a little with the intensity of my emotion--LOL--but it felt REALLY good to have that release, to give up like that...i contemplated using my safe word a few times, but held back and i am so proud that i did! i didn't get Him off, unfortunately, He claims He is "notoriously difficult" to get to cum, but that still leaves me feeling frustrated with myself. But i know i tried hard..especially the last time i had my mouth on His cock so i have to be pleased with myself for that.

the relaxation i feel today as a result is EXACTLY what i needed.

YAY for pain! LOL

2 comments:

  1. wow - i'm offically jealous - not of you, but of the Dom that got to use you like that. Lucky guy! Great scene report. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! i am glad You enjoyed it! i love writing about especially intense scenes...it allows me to go back and reminisence a bit!!

    ReplyDelete