Friday, April 3, 2009

Sounds

Had an interesting and erotic experience with my Master the other evening...i rarely wish to post my sexual experiences with Master Todd since times with Him are incredibly intimate, incredibly connected, however THIS was such an unexpected and unusual experience that it is something i wish to share. i was laying on His bed, legs spread with a speculum inside me...VERY nice sensation...but that was only the beginning. i felt a strange sensation...like someone was rubbing my clit from the inside--felt GREAT. i kept asking Him what He was doing and He would not allow me to see...finally He raised up and showed me the tool He was using--it was a urethral sound...He had inserted into my urethra and it felt GREAT! Funny thing was that i knew He had these and had FREAKED when He showed them to me initially--saying that i did NOT want those used on me--LOL little did i know how wonderful it would feel!! i am SO glad that He did not listen to me! LMAO!!

Needless to say, i highly recommend ANYONE trying this--it is WELL worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment