Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thank You Wayne and Paul

i am writing this as an open letter to Wayne and Paul--the two sweetest, kindest, most caring DOMs (and also two of the kinkiest!) that i know.

Wayne and Paul--

As You both know, i have been struggling lately with depression. The sadness of a variety of things has been overwhelming me and making me question so many things about myself and my future. Thank You both for what You gave me today--Wayne, for pullng me back, helping me feel sexy with Your words, reminding me of my worth as a submissive...Paul, thank You for being a really great friend, an honest and true man, for reminding me time and again that herpes does not have to mean the end to sexuality. Thank You BOTH for being REAL DOMS who know when the time to be flirty, kinky, sexual, and "typically" DOM is and when is a time to cocoon me and help me feel safe, comfortable and secure in my presence with You....

i love You both,

s.

No comments:

Post a Comment